The Swagstrap is crafted from high quality nylon that won’t fray from daily use or degrade from extreme weather. It’s durable enough to carry up to 30 pounds easily, handling even the heaviest SWAGTRON electric scooter models. Its strength will definitely come in handy if you’re lucky enough to own a Swagger 5 Elite electric scooter and want some added comfort and flexibility.
Powerful and robust, the Swagger 5 packs a lot of power into its 26-pound frame. But the Swagstrap is more than up for the task!
Attaching the Swagstrap to your Swagger 5 Elite
1. Fold the Swagger 5 Elite:
- Turn the collar counterclockwise to unlock the latch.
- Fold the latch down then pull the stem down towards the deck.
- Line up the handlebars with the rear bumper so that the lock connects to the hook.
2. Loop the Swagstrap’s front buckle around the neck, close to the hinge, then clasp to secure:
3. Pull any excess strap:
4. Lastly, loop the Swagstrap around the bottom of the deck and over-top the stem:
Now you’re strapped up and ready to go!
Still have questions? Feel free to reach out to our expert team of customer service specialists. Our team is available via email, live chat or by phone, and is fully staffed in the U.S.
Last Update: June 12, 2019