SWAGBOARD WARRIOR XL OFF-ROAD HOVERBOARD Description
SAFETY IS SWAG
Introducing the SWAGBOARD WARRIOR XL from SWAGTRON — leader in hoverboard battery safety tech. The only adult and kids hoverboard with LiFePo™ (Lithium Phosphate) battery technology that when used as intended is explosion-proof, non-combustible and non-flammable. But the SWAG doesn’t stop there!
EXCLUSIVE: MUSIC-SYNCED GROUND FX LIGHTING
Light up the sidewalk with “Infinity” light-up rims and 30 music-synced ground effects LED lights. Play your favorite playlist over the stereo Bluetooth® speakers and watch the lights dance the beat.
BIGGER IS BETTER: 8” OFF-ROAD TIRES
When the sidewalks end and the grass begins, you’ll be glad you have the WARRIOR XL’s large 8-inch off-road, maintenance-free tires that let you ride, even when the sidewalk ends and the grass begins. Never settle for competitors’ 6.5-inch tires when you can have the 8-inch. XL in name AND design.
SOLID DURABILITY, EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
The hoverboard can carry SWAG kids (big and small) up to 250 pounds. The dual 300W motors deliver enough power to reach top speeds up to 9 MPH with a 9-mile range.
Parental SWAG Tip: Activate “Training Mode” with the app and limit speed your kids can go.
- 30 music-synced ground effect lights that reacts to the beat of your favorite playlist.
- Bluetooth speakers broadcast all major music apps, from Apple Music, Spotify and more.
- 8-inch XL wheels with all-terrain, maintenance-free tires for conquering more than pavement.
- Unrivaled 5-year battery performance promise — another SWAGTRON exclusive.
- 600 watts of raw SWAG power split between two high-torque motors.
- Battery safety features so comforting you’ll sleep like a baby.
- LED headlight and battery indicators.
- For SWAG kids and teens, ages 8+.
We packed so much SWAG into this XL board. And rest assured, all this SWAG comes at a friendly price-point your bank account will love. XL SWAG means XL fun!
(All riders, regardless of age, should wear protective gear, including age-appropriate knee pads, elbow pads, and an ASTM-approved helmet while riding the Warrior XL.)