The ONLY hoverboard in the world that can support over 380 lbs.
The T6 can handle over 380 lbs, making it the best choice for riders of all shapes and sizes!
- ROCK WHILE YOU RIDE – The self-balancing hover scooter uses Bluetooth® to play music directly from your phone.
Take your swag off-road with the all-new T6 from SWAGTRON! Whether you’re traveling along gravelly mountain roads, skimming across grassy plains, or trekking through muddy terrain, SWAGTRON balance scooter has got you covered.
Ride through your IPX4 rated SWAGTRON T6 off road hover board through puddles of water, and marvel as the aluminum and ABS plastic interior help protect the T6’s internal components.
The T6’s 10” tubeless tires help provide you with an adventurous ride! Each nylon-infused tire has a number of features including a rugged tread pattern and staggered shoulder blocks for superior traction and grip. You’ll have all the power you need to go over inclines up to 30° and thunder across just about any type of terrain.
With a superior SentryShield® lithium-ion battery, the T6 electric scooter charges in just 2-3 hours; so you’re never far from your next ride into adventure.
Use the SWAGTRON app to connect to your T6 via Bluetooth® so that you can play music directly from your phone and rock out while you ride. A UL2772 certification means that you can ride with confidence, knowing that your electronics are completely protected.
The T6 motorized scooter comes with a 12-mile range and can reach speeds up to 12 mph (for safety, speed is governed at 7.5 mph). Unlike other electric vehicles, you never have to guess at the battery life. This electric hoverboard comes with a battery indicator as well as turning signals and LED lights directly embedded into the body, so all it takes is one look to check on your T6’s status, making the T6 a great adult electric scooter as well as a kids scooter.
The T6 hover scooter is a heavy hitter that can also handle heavy loads. The T6 is the first board in the world to handle riders over 380 lbs! Step onto a hoverboard with metal guards that protect your feet and enough power to handle riders of every shape and size. Step up your swag with the SWAGTRON T6.
Whats New With The SwagTron T6
- New and improved incombustible, scratch-resistant and fire retardant poly carbonate shell casing with Matte finish in multiple colors
- Upgraded Motor Stabalazation
- Milled official aluminum Wheels with Rubber Tires
- Maximum Weight Limit: 420 lbs (191kg)
- Minimum Weight Limit: 44lbs (20kg)
- Carrying Handle
- Max Speed: 12MPH (19.2KPM)* (for safety, speed is governed at 7.5 mph)*
- Range: Up to 12 miles
- Charging Time: 2-3 Hours
- New HQ Audio Built-in Bluetooth Speakers ♬
- Swagtron iOS/Android App
- LED motion indicator for front and rear
- 5 level battery indicators
*approximate, based on rider weight, terrain, temperature, and driving style.
- Bright LED Motion Indicator Lights (headlights)
- Battery: Top Quality Brand Lithium with Sentry Shield (UL 2271)
- Climbing Capability: 30°
- 10″ Air Tires
- Net Weight 30.55LBS (13.85KG)
- 300 Watt Dual Motor
- No Slip Pedals
- Dual Foot Guards
What you get out of the box?
- One(1) Genuine Swagtron T6
- One(1) Swagtron T6 AC Charging Adapter (Swagtron Charger)
- One(1) T6 User’s Manual and Paperwork
30 Day Limited Return Policy: Item must be in new/unused condition. Restocking Fees may apply.
UL / Safety
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirement’s These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwagTron T6 Went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
(To show proof of UL listing, the UL holographic sticker will be on the bottom of every product)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.
(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)