When Accidents Happen, You’re Covered
Ride worry-free and protect your SWAGTRON with a Protection Plan.
Dropped your Swagskate? Ran your Swagcycle into a ditch? Cracked the shell of your Swagboard? With your SWAGTRON Protection Plan, you’re covered against cosmetic and accident damage for one full year.
It’s always best to be prepared.
(Note: The SWAGTRON Protection Plan does not cover water damage, catastrophic damage, loss, theft or intentional damage caused by deliberate misuse.)
For Recertified Purchases
Bought a recertified item from us? You’re in luck! Recertified items are also eligible for Protection Plans. You’ll not only enjoy one year of accident coverage, but your 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty* will be extended to one full year!
* Limited manufacturer’s warranty only covers problems resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
How It Works
- Select the Protection Plan that corresponds to the price of your SWAGTRON purchase.
- Add the Protection Plan at the time of purchase, or within 3 days of purchase.
Bought from another authorized vendor? That’s okay — simply provide the proof of purchase.
- Ride like a pro!
- But if you need to file a claim, contact us and we’ll send you a prepaid return label (48 contiguous states only).
- Ship the damaged item to us using the prepaid label.
Your item will be repaired by our expert servicing team. Under certain circumstances, including extreme damage, a like-for-like replacement might be issued.
Things to Remember
- The SWAGTRON Protection Plan does not cover water damage, loss, theft or intentional damage caused by deliberate misuse. So no getting air on the half pipe with your Swagger 5 Elite!
- The SWAGTRON Protection Plan does not cover catastrophic damage (e.g., hoverboards broken in half, scooter decks snapped into pieces). The main body of the covered item must be intact with all pieces accounted for.
- The plan is non-refundable unless the corresponding unit is also being returned for a refund. Proof of return of the unit must be provided if it was through another seller.
- For warranties or plans purchased from other sources (e.g., Amazon), please contact the administrator of that plan for assistance.
We got answers! Contact our Gold Standard support team by phone, chat or email.