Brand New & Top Reviewed Hoverboard of 2017
● NEW FEATURES – This BRAND NEW Hoverboard has been updated to include; battery indicators and a learning mode for new riders.
● DUAL 200 WATT MOTORS – Max speed of 7MPH, range of 7 miles, supports 187lbs.
● GYROSCOPIC TECHNOLOGY – using dynamic equilibrium the hoverboard is steered by using your body weight to move forward, backward and in reverse.
● UL 2272 CERTIFIED
MSRP: $400.00 Sale: Save $150.01
- Product Comparison
- Additional Information
- User Manual
- UL / Safety
- Reviews (4)
Pricing starting at:
UL 2272 Certified
Motor Rated Power
Range per Charge
iOS & Android App
LED Movement Indicators
20 lbs / 9 kg
220 lbs / 100 kg
18.9 lbs / 8.6 kg
187.4 lbs / 85 kg
22 lbs / 10 kg
220 lbs / 100 kg
22.5 lbs / 10.2 kg
220 lbs / 100 kg
30.55 lbs / 13.85 kg
420 lbs / 190.5 kg
Cruising along at 7 miles per hour for up to 7 miles this Hoverboard is the best entry level self-balancing, personal transporter. Not ready for the bigger, fancier hoverboards? This is just for you.
Just like the heavy hitting T3 and industry standard T1, this new hoverboard deploys the same dramatic, gyroscopic technology that totally revolutionizes the way you travel. Steering and stopping are controlled by your balance. It’s called Dynamic Equilibrium and it’s all based on the shifting of your body weight. It’s simple to operate, easy to control, and looks incredibly cool!
Like all our hoverboard models, this hoverboard is environmentally friendly, producing zero emissions. Solidly constructed, this Hoverboard employs only the highest quality components and industry-leading safety features. Ready to roll for the first time? Get this Hoverboard, the best beginner hoverboard.
- DUAL 200 WATT MOTORS – Max speed of 7MPH, range of 7 miles, supports 187lbs.
- GYROSCOPIC TECHNOLOGY – using dynamic equilibrium the hoverboard is steered by using your body weight to move forward, backward and in reverse.
- NEW FEATURES – This BRAND NEW Hoverboard has been updated to include; battery indicators and a learning mode for new riders.
- UL 2272 CERTIFIED
UL / Safety
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirement’s These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwagTron T6 Went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
(To show proof of UL listing, the UL holographic sticker will be on the bottom of every product)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.
(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)