- UL / Safety
- Additional Information
- User Manual
- Reviews (337)
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirement’s These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwagTron T3 Went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
(To show proof of UL listing, the UL holographic sticker will be on the bottom of every product)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.
(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)
This is the Flagship of the Swagtron line. Equipped with Bluetooth speakers the T3 is the rugged, bigger, bolder personal transporter that riders of all ages crave. Featuring an upgraded 350-watt dual motor it cruises at 8 mph with a range of 11 miles before re-charging and support up to 220lbs. The T3 is the only model that is compatible with the SWAGTRON hoverboard App for Android and IOS. The App can be used to monitor battery life, view your route history and cycle through the riding modes. With the T3 you can now add music to your adventure with built in Bluetooth speakers.
The SwagTron has been called a hoverboard, self balancing scooter, drift board and hands-free smart-board. We simply call it awesome and super fun! Join the Swag Revolution: Order your SwagTron and get moving!
The SwagTron Hoverboard will ship separately from all other items in your order including other SwagTrons. Each SwagTron ships separately.
Whats New With The SwagTron T3
- New and improved incombustible, scratch-resistant and fire retardant poly carbonate shell casing with Matte finish in multiple colors
- Milled official aluminum Wheels with Rubber Tires
- Maximum Weight Limit: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Minimum Weight Limit: 55 lbs (20kg)
- Max Speed: 8 mph (12.8 kmh)*
- Range: Up to 7 – 12 miles
- Charging Time: 2-3 Hours
- New Easy Built-in Carrying Strap
- New HQ Audio Built-in Bluetooth Speakers ♬
- Swagtron iOS/Android App
- LED motion indicator for front and rear
- 5 level battery indicators
*approximate, based on rider weight, terrain, temperature, and driving style.
- Bright LED Motion Indicator Lights (headlights)
- Battery: Top Quality Brand Lithium with Sentry Shield (UL 2271)
- Voltage: 32V
- Size: 23w x 4h x 7d (inches)
- New Lowered Product Weight: 22 lbs (9.9kgs)
- Climbing Capability: 30°
What you get out of the box?
- One(1) Genuine Swagtron T3
- One(1) Swagtron T3 AC Charging Adapter (Swagtron Charger)
- One(1) T3 User’s Manual and Paperwork
30 Day Limited Return Policy: Item must be in new/unused condition. Restocking Fees may apply.
Black, Blue, Dark Red, Gold, Green, Pink, Red, White
- Please review your entire User Manual before using your SWAGTRON product:
SwagTron T3 Hoverboard Official Manual
- Connect your SwagTron T3 Hoverboard to bluetooth.
- Step 1 : Power on the SWAGTRON® to automatically turn on Bluetooth®. The SWAGTRON® will make a sound to indicate that Bluetooth® is on and awaiting possible connection.
- Step 2 : Using your mobile device, turn on Bluetooth®, make it “discoverable”, then search. The device name “Swagtron” should appear.
- Step 3 : Select “Swagtron” to begin connecting. The SWAGTRON® will make a sound to indicate that the devices have been successfully connected and/or paired.
- Step 4 : After successfully connecting and/or pairing your SWAGTRON® and your device, you may begin playing music at any time.
- Step 5 : To end the connection between the devices, turn off Bluetooth® on your mobile device. The SWAGTRON® will make a sound to indicate that the devices have been successfully disconnected.