- UL / Safety
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirement’s These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwagTron T3 Went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
(To show proof of UL listing, the UL holographic sticker will be on the bottom of every product)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.
(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)
*Recertified* Yes everyone the time has come! The new long awaited SwagTron T3 is here and it has made a loud announcement with its many new features. The SwagTron T3 comes with a redesigned sporty body, milled aluminum wheels, built-in carrying strap, and– to take the cake– built-in High Quality (HQ) Bluetooth Speakers!!! Yes, you can now ride around listening to your favorite songs. Connecting your phone is easy to do because once you turn on the T3 it is already in Bluetooth discovery mode.
The SwagTron was built with two very important values the company believes in: safety and quality. SwagTron uses SentryShield™ Battery, the UL 2271 recognized components. SwagTron is the ONLY hoverboard with featuring Swagtron SentryShield™ Multilayer Protection. Swagtron utilizes a multilayered protection on the battery to give you peace of mind. Our SwagTrons are built with high quality materials and parts that provide a smoother and more relaxing ride and feel to the device. And the SwagTron T3 has been properly branded to help distinguish our product from other cheap counterfeit products.
The SwagTron has been called a hoverboard, self balancing scooter, drift board and hands-free smart-board. We simply call it awesome and super fun! Join the Swag Revolution: Order your SwagTron and get moving!
The SwagTron Hoverboard will ship separately from all other items in your order including other SwagTrons. Each SwagTron ships separately.
Whats New With The SwagTron T3
- New and improved incombustible, scratch-resistant and fire retardant poly carbonate shell casing with Matte finish in multiple colors
- Milled official aluminum Wheels with Rubber Tires
- Maximum Weight Limit: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Minimum Weight Limit: 44 lbs (20kg)
- Max Speed: 8 mph (12.8 kmh)*
- Range: Up to 7 – 12 miles
- Charging Time: 1 Hours
- New Easy Built-in Carrying Strap
- New HQ Audio Built-in Bluetooth Speakers ♬
- Swagtron iOS/Android App
- LED motion indicator for front and rear
- 5 level battery indicators
*approximate, based on rider weight, terrain, temperature, and driving style.
- Bright LED Motion Indicator Lights (headlights)
- Battery: Top Quality Brand Lithium with Sentry Shield
- Voltage: 32V
- Size: 23w x 4h x 7d (inches)
- New Lowered Product Weight: 22 lbs (9.9kgs)
- Climbing Capability: 30°
What you get out of the box?
- One(1) Genuine Swagtron T3
- One(1) Swagtron T3 AC Charging Adapter (Swagtron Charger)
- One(1) T3 User’s Manual and Paperwork
30 Day Limited Return Policy: Item must be in new/unused condition. Restocking Fees may apply.
Black, Blue, Dark Red, Gold, Green, Pink, Red, White