All Terrain Hoverboard. Never look at sidewalks the same way.
The electric rideables game has changed. No longer are these kid’s toys or pogo sticks.
Remember when skateboarding was considered a fad? Well as of now it has become an OLYMPIC SPORT and I can realistically only see more organized things happening for electric rideables in the future. I know there are already several electric rideables leagues starting specific to certain products. Stay tuned as we follow the rideables world while it evolves into things you’ve never seen for real… yet.
NOW knowing that you seriously can commute 10-12 miles there and 10-12 Miles back when you fully charge the All Terrain Hoverboard, (the T6 from SWAGTRON) in between rides as it takes about 2-3 hours to fully charge. That’s unheard of (at least is was until now) in the ‘Self Balancing Scooter’ world. The WHAT? You know. The world of: ‘Off road hoverboards from Amazon’, the ‘cheap off-road hoverboard’, the ’10 inch off road hoverboard with off road tires’, WHAT is it called again? a ‘Two wheel balance board’?
Hold on McFly… a Hoverboard, but an ALL TERRAIN HOVERBOARD..
“You need more power?”
You know, like the ones in Back to the Future with Michael J. Fox? That’s right and we cannot leave out the character Emmet ‘Doc’ Brown’s forever inspiring influence on the new Rick & Morty show.
Yes now that we’ve decided that hoverboards, are called hoverboards…the next evolution was to ride them like BMX bikes… not just on tile surfaces in rich houses.
If you want to know the difference between real hoverboards and real hoverboards, this article clearly explains it.
With the new 10″ air filled, BMX Style tires you now can ride it to the store and not worry that you’ll get run over by someone making a right turn if you hit a TINY little crack between the asphalt and the curb.
Just think of a BMX bike tire and how it easily can ride over driveways and curbs… just like cars. Now the all terrain hoverboard can do the same thing with you in total control.
I give you the T6 ALL Terrain Hoverboard from SWAGTRON.
“You Need More Power McFly”?
This is it. The SOLID as ever SWAGTRON T6 All Terrain Hoverboard
ALL TERRAIN HOVERBOARD
Killer Specs & Facts Sheet
This All Terrain Hoverboard is by far the best hoverboard on the market (also costs Under $500) and the first in the world that can support over 400 lbs.
- This means you can carry someone on your shoulders (wearing helmets of course) while riding along the fishing pier. I know, I’ve tried it.
- ALL SIZED RIDERS – MASSIVE, this hoverboard cruises through grass, and this T6 can easily hold well over 400 pounds (4oo lbs), making it a top choice for all riders.
- ALL TERRAIN HOVERBOARD – Think of it this way, a BMX bike can easily ride over curbs and on the edges of lawns, or whatever hazzards you will see in your regular rides in the park and around the neighborhood. No longer are hoverboards or self balancing scooters with two wheels contstrained to just smooth, sidewalk safe type surfaces. Now you can get places like you can with a bike, but save energy for when you get there.
- UPHILL – With the power to ride uphill on inclines up to 30° you will be looked at in amazement while others see you effortlessly climbing paths and rolling around the grass in the park, playing games with friends such as Pokémon and easily navigating throught any light mud, grass, some rain, and even gravel.
- UNPRECEDENTED COMMUTE RANGE OF 12 MILES – Get to where you need to and back with a total of 12 Miles per charge, meaning you could go just over about 20 miles there and back if you absolutely needed to and had access to power in between. Now you can park and ride farther than ever on that last mile of your commute. And in style on the T6, SWAGTRON’s flagship Off road hoverboard.
- AIR FILLED 10” RUGGED TIRES – Now you can not only go offroad, but you can ride all over the parks and fields without being constrained to smooth concrete all the time. This allows for more natural use and more outdoor experiences with nature. Go to the park and practice in the grass if you are still learning.
- LEARNING & ADVANCED MODES – Set your T6 to Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced!
- ROCK WHILE YOU RIDE – The self-balancing hover scooter uses Bluetooth® to play music directly from your phone. Rock Pandora, iTunes, Soundloud, anything!
- UL 2272 CERTIFIED – Professional UL Certification makes sure all electrical products are safe.
So to recap, now that we can ride on sidewalks, grass, everywere, what have we learned today?
That the most epic hoverboard for riding around town easily is an all terrain SWAGTRON T6 Off-road Hoverboard