One of the great things about the Swagger 2 Classic is that it’s lightweight, while still managing to be durable and powerful. It’s truly one of the best electric scooters out there for those who are looking for breezy portability. And it’s foldable too, which makes it a great option for anyone who’s always on the go. At just under 22 pounds, carrying the Swagger 2 Classic is easy.
But with the Swagstrap, it’s even easier! After all, it’s a more comfortable way to carry your SWAGTRON electric scooter when you’re on the go.
Watch: Attaching the Swagstrap to Your Swagger 2 Classic
1. Fold the Swagger 2 Classic:
- Pull the lever down towards the deck. The pin connected to the lever should slide up out of its notch.
- Pull the stem down towards the deck and line the pin up with the third notch.
2. Loop the Swagstrap around the front shock, clasp over-top the stem, then tighten the strap by pulling out any excess:
3. Loop the Swagstrap’s clip through the rear tire:
4. Lastly, clasp the Swagstrap over-top the stem:
Now you’re strapped up and ready to go!
And as always, you can reach out to our expert team of customer service specialists if you have any questions about using the Swagstrap with your electric scooter. Our team is fully staffed in the U.S. and available via email, live chat or by phone.
Last Update: June 12, 2019