Please note: You will need to be issued an RMA number BEFORE sending your unit back for return/repairs. We will be unable to process and/or repair your item if we are unable to determine who it belongs to. It is imperative that you fully complete this form and follow the instructions included in the email we send once your request has been processed.
Your request can take 24-72 hours to process.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW.
- Our representatives cannot issue RMA numbers over the phone. Please fill out the online form above to request that an RMA number be e-mailed to you.
- We offer toll-free technical support as a convenience to our customers.
Please call 844-299-0625, or e-mail email@example.com if you wish to troubleshoot your problem with a technician between 10AM to 5PM EST.
- Warranty work is done for hardware defects only.
- RMA forms without a detailed description of the problem may be rejected. We may request a copy of the original receipt/proof of purchase to verify warranty eligibility.
If you cannot provide one, your RMA may be rejected at our discretion.
- All units must be accompanied by a valid RMA number issued by a representative of Swagtron. Items returned without an RMA number will not be processed.
- Warranties are void if the factory seal is broken. You may be charged as percent-of-warranty repair.
- You may be required pay the shipping to get the item to us, and we pay the shipping to get your item back to you. We do not reimburse shipping costs.
- Physical damage to the unit during transit voids any warranties. Please ship with an insured, trackable carrier to avoid any issues.
- We are not responsible for any third party hardware or any problem caused by it. Please remove all third party hardware before sending items for repair.
- RMA forms partially filled or without detailed description of the problem may be rejected.
- RMAs are only valid for 30 days from date of issue.