The electric rideables game has changed. No longer are these kid’s toys or pogo sticks.
Remember when skateboarding was considered a fad? Well as of now it has become an OLYMPIC SPORT and I can realistically only see more organized things happening for electric rideables in the future. I know there are already several electric rideables leagues starting specific to certain products. Stay tuned as we follow the rideables world while it evolves into things you’ve never seen for real… yet.
NOW knowing that you seriously can commute 10-12 miles there and 10-12 Miles back when you fully charge the All Terrain Hoverboard, (the T6 from SWAGTRON) in between rides as it takes about 2-3 hours to fully charge. That’s unheard of (at least is was until now) in the ‘Self Balancing Scooter’ world. The WHAT? You know. The world of: ‘Off road hoverboards from Amazon’, the ‘cheap off-road hoverboard’, the ’10 inch off road hoverboard with off road tires’, WHAT is it called again? a ‘Two wheel balance board’?
Hold on McFly… a Hoverboard, but an ALL TERRAIN HOVERBOARD..
“You need more power?”
You know, like the ones in Back to the Future with Michael J. Fox? That’s right and we cannot leave out the character Emmet ‘Doc’ Brown’s forever inspiring influence on the new Rick & Morty show.
Yes now that we’ve decided that hoverboards, are called hoverboards…the next evolution was to ride them like BMX bikes… not just on tile surfaces in rich houses.
If you want to know the difference between real hoverboards and real hoverboards, this article clearly explains it.
With the new 10″ air filled, BMX Style tires you now can ride it to the store and not worry that you’ll get run over by someone making a right turn if you hit a TINY little crack between the asphalt and the curb.
Just think of a BMX bike tire and how it easily can ride over driveways and curbs… just like cars. Now the all terrain hoverboard can do the same thing with you in total control.
I give you the T6 ALL Terrain Hoverboard from SWAGTRON.
“You Need More Power McFly”?
This is it. The SOLID as ever SWAGTRON T6 All Terrain Hoverboard
ALL TERRAIN HOVERBOARD
Killer Specs & Facts Sheet
This All Terrain Hoverboard is by far the best hoverboard on the market (also costs Under $500) and the first in the world that can support over 400 lbs.
- This means you can carry someone on your shoulders (wearing helmets of course) while riding along the fishing pier. I know, I’ve tried it.
- ALL SIZED RIDERS – MASSIVE, this hoverboard cruises through grass, and this T6 can easily hold well over 400 pounds (4oo lbs), making it a top choice for all riders.
- ALL TERRAIN HOVERBOARD – Think of it this way, a BMX bike can easily ride over curbs and on the edges of lawns, or whatever hazzards you will see in your regular rides in the park and around the neighborhood. No longer are hoverboards or self balancing scooters with two wheels contstrained to just smooth, sidewalk safe type surfaces. Now you can get places like you can with a bike, but save energy for when you get there.
- UPHILL – With the power to ride uphill on inclines up to 30° you will be looked at in amazement while others see you effortlessly climbing paths and rolling around the grass in the park, playing games with friends such as Pokémon and easily navigating throught any light mud, grass, some rain, and even gravel.
- UNPRECEDENTED COMMUTE RANGE OF 12 MILES – Get to where you need to and back with a total of 12 Miles per charge, meaning you could go just over about 20 miles there and back if you absolutely needed to and had access to power in between. Now you can park and ride farther than ever on that last mile of your commute. And in style on the T6, SWAGTRON’s flagship Off road hoverboard.
- AIR FILLED 10” RUGGED TIRES – Now you can not only go offroad, but you can ride all over the parks and fields without being constrained to smooth concrete all the time. This allows for more natural use and more outdoor experiences with nature. Go to the park and practice in the grass if you are still learning.
- LEARNING & ADVANCED MODES – Set your T6 to Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced!
- ROCK WHILE YOU RIDE – The self-balancing hover scooter uses Bluetooth® to play music directly from your phone. Rock Pandora, iTunes, Soundloud, anything!
- UL 2272 CERTIFIED – Professional UL Certification makes sure all electrical products are safe.
So to recap, now that we can ride on sidewalks, grass, everywere, what have we learned today?
That the most epic hoverboard for riding around town easily is an all terrain SWAGTRON T6 Off-road Hoverboard
Lil Yachty Dances With SWAGTRON’s T3 Hoverboard In “It Takes Two” Remake
A lot went down at the 2017 Grammys. Beyoncé performed what was described mostly as a religious experience, Adele took home Best Album, and hip-hop artist Lil Yachty rode a T3 SWAGTRON hoverboard.
…Wait, what?? Is this real life?
All right, pause. Let’s break this down.
Lil Yachty, known for his “One Night” music video, appeared in a blowout Target ad riding our T3 hoverboard that aired during the 59th Grammys Award Show. Joined by Canadian singer of “Call Me Maybe” fame, Carly Rae Jepsen, Lil Yachty performed a remake of Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock’s 1988 hip-hop classic “It Takes Two.”
The ad was part music video and part commercial, but all talent. Seriously.
Bankrolled by well-known producer, Mike Will Make It, the commercial was directed by Roman Coppola (ala the Amazon web series, Mozart in the Jungle) and choreographed by La La Land’s Mandy Moore (not to be confused with the actress/singer Mandy Moore). All these elements rolled into one make for an epic and elaborate 3 minutes of dancing and rapping.
“It was pretty cool remaking such a big song,” Lil Yachty states in the video. “There was a lot of pressure.”
At the 20 second mark, Lil Yachty makes his big entrance as glass doors decked out in Target’s logo open, and out he glides on a signature Target-red T3 hoverboard wearing a VR headset.
Just when we thought things couldn’t get any better, we were featured again in their Behind The Scenes video where we got a chance to see the tremendous amount of effort that went into everything.
“It takes village,” Jepsen joked before breaking off in a laugh. “Yeah, it takes way more than two.” Lil Yachty agreed.
During the video we also see Lil Yachty practicing and playing around more on the T3. He does a few simple spins on it – while wearing the VR headset, making it….not so simple. Meanwhile, we think we may have spotted some of the dancers doing some awesome moves with our new T5?
But what exactly IS the T3 and why is it in this collaboration?
The T3 is called the “flagship” of our line of safe and affordable self-balancing scooters (AKA: hoverboards). It sports dual 300-watt motors and can reach up to a max speed of 8 miles per hour if you’re brave enough – not too bad for a little board. We also updated it with our innovative phone app, which seamlessly pairs with either Android or iOS devices. You can retrace your ride or commute by checking out your route history, switch speed at the tap of a finger, and stay up to date on your battery life. The Bluetooth speakers enable any rider to play their favorite tunes to spice up a tedious commute or let pedestrians know they’re coming. Not to be outdone, we also outfitting it with LED turning turn signals.
Not convinced? You can buy any of our whips with confidence – all of our rideables are UL 2271 certified and a one-year warranty, making us one of the safest brand of personal transportation electronics.
If you haven’t watched the “It Takes Two” remake or the Behind The Scenes bonus video, you really should check it out for yourself. It didn’t win any Grammys, but hey, they totally won our hearts.
Fall in love with hoverboards all over again!
Valentine’s day is finally here, and we are going all out to show our riders just how much we love them! Enjoy this short video of a hoverboard love story.
Swagtron Valentine’s Day Sale – All that and a bag for your hoverboard
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
And comes with a free bag too!
Get the best price on a quality hoverboard!
Let us hover our way into your heart with our lovely Valentine’s Day Sale. Buy the T3 Hoverboard – because we don’t just like you, but like, like you.
The sale is already on and will continue while supplies last. This means there’s no set expiration date on your chance to snag a new hoverboard at a steal, but our boards may sell out fast so don’t sit on this deal for too long.
Why is the Swagtron the perfect hoverboard match for you?
Well, we picked the Swagtron because it’s one of the lightest hoverboards around and easily pairs with your free bag so you can bring it anywhere your adventures may take you. Spice up your next adventure by adding your Swagtron into the mix! This board also comes equipped with the UL 2271 certified SentryShield™ battery enclosure – because we care about your safety.
To seal the deal, we’re also giving you the choice between three colors: dark red, black, and white. Bonus: you can pick the bag color too (red vs blue!).
Our boards were already one of the most affordable out there, but at $199.99 you can even afford to buy one for the number one guy or gal in your life! Or hey, maybe another for yourself, we won’t judge. This is our gift to you!
Get yourself or a loved one the next generation in electric, personal transportation, on us. Seriously, you guys deserve it.
Lots of love,
The entire SWAGTRON team.